GATEMAN OF LIFE!! Lady Catches her Gateman on her bed with his Nk’ed Girlfriend, What They Are Doing Will Shock You (Photos+videos)

A Nigerian lady has narrated on Twitter how she caught her gateman red-handed banging a girl in her room.. She says her gateman steals her stuffs, but she usually overlooks it. Typical Gateman behaviour.
Apparently, she was away from her house for sometime, and she got the gist that her gateman has been sleeping in her room, he sometimes buys fuel, turns on the gen and put on the Air Conditioner in her room so he can chill..







Read Her Narration Below as shared on Twitter;

it’s past midnight and i’m on my way home. Showing up in grand style with the police.
my gateman dey on gen and AC to sleep IN MY FREAKING ROOM!!!!
good afternoo o. Let me continue from here and give you people gist. Hmmmmm. Your security man is your real oga.
My gateman, John has been displaying some sketchy behaviour since he started working for me.
Stealing Money, fuel and other things. I always knew but it’s gateman behaviour, you know. They will always steal. I let it slide.
Sometimes, i don’t stay at home because of @aedcelectricity. You know how it could be. Anyway….
apparently when i’m not at home, John lives like a king in my house.
This is someone that has NO business in my house. He has a place to stay by the gate. Fan, mosquito net, good ventilation, etc.
Sha sha, yesterday, my sister went to my car to get some glasses that she sells and i was waiting for her in the room.
Not the room at home. We weren’t home. We wanted to take inventory and sort them. When she came in, she said the boxes were lighter







I’m just there like, “i know it was in my car but don’t look at me”
We decided to count and found that 16 pieces were missing, valued at N80,000.
So i call this other guy in my compound, “Titus.” Titus and john stay in John’s room.
‘m there, extra casual like “Titus, have you noticed john with glasses recently?”
He goes, “yes, one gold one. It’s round but not round like that.”
i’m like okay. So i send titus pictures on whatsapp
He sends me back a picture of John that he took. John was wearing the glasses in that picture and my brothers Calvin Klein shirt
I look at my sister and go “Ah!!! Omotefe Thelma Edegware!!!!!”
I was cool this whole time like the Lord has really saved a sister. I was actually laughing. So my sister decided to go home and ..
But me, i wanted to see man and i didn’t want to miss the whole thing so i asked her to chill. Let the guy be flexing first



No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.