SHOCKING NEWS!!! Popular Actress Made Shocking Confesssion!! I don’t need emotional attachment, I sleep with men I find attractive’

Controversial Ghanaian singer, Sista Afia, in a yet to be released interview on the ‘Delay Show’ revealed she doesn’t need any emotional attachment to get down with any man, as she sleeps with any guy she finds attractive.










Afia who is infamous for showing off her body and her erotic dance on stage said;
‘I sometimes have s*x with attractive men without getting emotionally attached’.

No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.