SHOCKING NEWS!! Come And See A Dad From Hell: How Man S*xually Assaulted His Own Daughter in Lagos

One man has been dragged to face the law after he was accused of s exually abusing his own daughter in a Lagos community.
A man identified as Kenneth Okonkwo was on Wednesday accused by his estranged girlfriend of s exually abusing their 12-year-old daughter who had gone to spend the Easter holiday with him.
According to Punch Metro, the girl’s mother, Ajoke Afolabi, a hairdresser, told a Lagos State High Court in Ikeja that the defendant was her boyfriend who got her impregnated, adding that she was delivered of a baby girl in 2015.

She said, “When I gave birth to my baby in 2005, he disappeared; my mother and I took full responsibility for the baby.
“I got married when my daughter was five years old and I left her with my mother because she was so attached to my mother. I enrolled her in the best private school and also ensured that she did not lack anything.
“Sometime in 2015, the defendant saw my brother and enquired about his daughter’s whereabouts. My sister brought him to my mother’s house where he promised to start taking responsibility of his child. 




No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.