OMG!!! CRAZY PHOTOS AND VIDEO!! Shock As Horrified Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving Oral $ex From Pro$titute During Ride,THIS IS HOT (Photos/Video)





An horrified Uber passenger, has shared a very disturbing experience with the ride-hailing service.
According to the passenger, identified as Aner Manuel, who described the incident as the most uncomfortable ride of his life, his driver was seemingly receiving oral $ex from a pr0stitute, and the company attempted to apologize by offering him a mere $10 credit.
The horrified customer, Aner, who claims he was stuck in an Uber for two miles while an intoxicated pr0stitute groped and performed oral $ex on the driver, posted the footage of the ‘most dangerous and inappropriate ride ever’ on social media after the incident in Chicago around 3am on July 17.




In the clip, a woman is seen kissing the driver and then lowering her head into his lap, while mood music plays over the stereo.
After the ride-hailing service allegedly offered him a $10 credit, Manuel posted the video online to prompt Uber to appropriately respond to the complaint.
Manuel continued:
‘She then began to grope him and grab him. They began to kiss and she began loosening his belt.
‘As we got further and further from my pickup location I had no idea where I was, so I had to stay in the car. She then proceeded to perform oral $ex.
‘This was my last straw. I asked the driver to drop me off. Since I’ve contacted Uber and they refunded me for trip and gave me a “$10 credit”.
‘They’ve seen this video and are still “investigating”. They have been extremely bad at answering any messages I’ve sent, and I demand something gets done. This is not okay!’
An Uber spokesperson said in an email sent to the DailyMail.com said;
‘The behavior of this former driver is appalling and is not tolerated on the Uber app.
‘As soon as this situation was reported to us, we immediately removed this driver’s access.’
Watch video below;




No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.