SHOCKING CONFESSSION!!! This Sad Thing Keeps Happening Each Time I Want to Have S*x - MAN MADE SHOCKING REVELATION!!

A man has begged for help on what to do after an ugly experience keeps happening each time he is about to romp with his partner.
I can’t get an erection and it ruins my love life.
I am 28. I have not had many relationships but a year ago I met a wonderful girl two years younger than me and we grew close straight away.

She understood my problem at first but we ended up arguing because I could not perform.
I felt guilty and she said it had started to put pressure on us.
She broke up with me and I was heartbroken.
I don’t want to go through that again.
As much as I want to find love, it is stopping me looking for another girlfriend.

No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.