(Viewer Discretion please) ...and caught fire but things got worse when the acid from the battery poured all over their bodies. HEARTBREAKING STORY OF A 6 YR OLD BOY AND HER MOTHER!!


As Shared By Kayodeokikiolu On Instagram,
This is the story of a Mother and her 6 year old son (Kemi and David Balogun). Few weeks ago, they unsuspectingly boarded a commercial bus headed to Omi Adio (Ibadan) but unbeknownst to them, this trip would forever change their lives. On their way, the vehicle lurched into a pit and caught fire but things got worse when the acid from the battery poured all over their bodies.








I am typing these words after visiting The UCH, where they are currently admitted at the Burn Unit, A&E section and for a guy who likes to feel strong, I was so overwhelmed by the things I saw that I almost missed the 11:30am Headlines.
David is just 6 years old and they had to amputate one of his legs to save him. He was being prepped for surgery (on credit) when I got there and as you can see in the picture, both David and his mum need a lot of help.
I spoke to the woman in charge at the Burns Unit (she didn’t want her name in print) and she told me they needed about ₦4 million to cover the surgeries needed and save their lives. According to David’s aunt and the Pastor helping them, they have spent well over ₦2 million on drugs for both of them and surgery for the mother. 


 







I am typing these words to ask for your help, to ask you to lend a helping hand to David and his mother. David’s mum is hardly educated from what I learnt, in fact she just opened a bank account when I asked for where she wanted the donations.
David’s other leg as well as his whole body can be saved and his mother’s too. Any amount matters at this time, trust me. Once again, they need about ₦4 million…

Kindly pay into:

Balogun Oluwakemi Bunmi
First Bank - 3113902869
I have gone to the Hospital to confirm all the details about them and it is true. I have also confirmed that this is indeed the mother’s account.
They will probably never meet you in person to thank you but God in Heaven sees what you have done and He is a just God. God bless you!




No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.