I SWEAR YOU CAN'T JUST BELIEVE THIS!! “See what I found in my 9 year old daughter’s TextBook… She is in Basic 6”

One lady on Nairaland has been shocked beyond words after she went through her daughter’s textbook while she was doing her homework only to find out her homework was about sex. Read her narration below:


What has Nigerian Educational System turned into?
My 9 year old daughter was doing her home work and I decided to see what she was doing. Only for me to read the comprehension of the attached.
Is this right to be part of learning in school? I am not bothered with Sex Education but not for that age and class. The other day I saw a note she copied in class of how sexual intercourse leads to pregnancy. Detailing the joystick entering the Vagina and so on.
Who is the Minister of Education approving this books? What is the world turning into?
4 years ago I also saw a Nursery III Textbook using G is for gun. Gun is used for shooting and killing. Seriously? What about G for Goat, Groundnut, Gas etc. And the Publishers publish this?






 

No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.