EXPOSED!! 4 Nigerian Celebrities that You May Not Know that Genevieve has dated (See Photos)

Multiple award-winning actress Genevieve Nnaji is a beauty to behold with her very attractive appearance. Many men including male celebrities marvel at her beauty and some took up courage to spit it out to her.





Genny as she is fondly called started her acting career as a child actress in the then-popular television soap opera “Ripples” at the age of 8. She was also featured in several commercials, some of which included Pronto beverage and Omo detergent. In 1998, at the age of 19, she made her debut in the growing Nigerian film industry with the movie “Most Wanted.”
Below are 4 men in the entertainment industry whom Genevieve has dated:

1. Kunle Coker

 The actress did confirm the two of them dated when she was asked of Kunle brought her into the entertainment industry.
She responded to the question saying, “Yes, Kunle Coker was actually my boyfriend, but he did not bring me into the industry”.

2. Ramsey Noah
Ramsey Nouah’s name has been consistently linked with Genevieve for number of years.






Addressing rumors of a relationship, Ramsey said “It is quite funny. I think everybody just tried to marry Genevieve and I before we actually got close. I didn’t shoot much movies with Genevieve like I did with other actresses. I think I shot five movies with her. I have never had such feeling for her. We were just colleagues who wanted you people to feel the way you are feeling now. It tells you that we played our roles very well.”

3. D’banj

Following several speculation over the relationship between popular Nigerian singer D’banj and Nollywood screen pa Genevieve Nnaji, D’banj’s close pal JJC Skillz stylishly admitted their relationship in an interview.
In 2013, D’Banj said he wanted to marry Genevieve. “Apart from the fact that she is my friend, she has been a part of my success. There is no way you are going to tell my story that Genevieve’s name will not come up because she featured in my biggest song of all time, Fall in Love. So if E True Story comes to Nigeria to interview me, she will definitely be called upon to tell my story,” he said.

4. Patt Attah
 The reported relationship between Patt Attah and Genevieve is a tale of two stories.
Patt admitted he dated Genevieve in an interview with Hearts Magazine back in the day saying he doesn’t regret dating the Nollywood actress
Genevieve on the other hand says Patt is like a big brother to him and they never dated each other.



No comments:

Thank You for taking your time to check out this information. Love to hear what YOU think in the comments section below! If you find that you liked this story, don’t forget to hit the “SHARE BUTTON” so that I can bring you more articles like this.

Disclaimer:-
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by MaxwellctbNG
*Readers are EXCLUSIVELY responsible for the comments they post

Maxwellctb NG. Powered by Blogger.